I watched the 1960 version. It was like a comedy version of the twilight zone. It was shocking that at the end Seymour died while trying to kill the plant. But seriously, like how do you want to end the movie? Have Seymour escape to SeaSide with Audry and live happily after? It wouldn't be fair since he did killed the innocent drunkard, the evil dentist, the innocent prostitute and indirectly the robber for making the plant. Or have him imprisoned after killing the plant, I guess it wouldnt be a spicy ending.
Jack Nicholson turned out to be just a character actor before becoming a movie star. It's hilarious to see that he's just a comedic filler in this one.
I really expected that Seymour really did kill the plant. That the plant will fall out in half and Seymour came in and he just cleaned himself up after doing the deed. What a twist!
Comments
Post a Comment